Warm your winter Sunday brunch with a special bottomless menu from The Kenmore Tavern. The choices of food have been inspired by Apres-Ski and it’s sure to cure your winter blues.
The Apres-Ski is a social activity that traditionally takes place after a fun but tiring day of skiing. However, guests may enjoy the same vibe even in the absence of ski slopes at The Kenmore Tavern.
Happening every Sunday at 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., The Kenmore Tavern’s Apres-Ski Bottomless Brunch will feature a winter wonderland that transforms the restaurant into an alpine village complete with ski lift chairs. Relish the cosy atmosphere as blankets will be provided to guests and the heater will also keep the temperature balanced.
Drinks like mulled wine and cider, red or white sparkling champagne and tap beer will keep guests warmer as they savour the food.
The Apres-Ski’s menu will include the following dishes:
- Zucchini fritters with smoked salmon & chive crème fraiche
- Cinnamon French toast brioche fingers with maple syrup & bacon bits
- Garlic toasts with prosciutto, mozzarella & chive oil
- Peanut butter, Nutella & banana brioche toasties
- Fried chicken & waffles with maple syrup
- Potato rosti, bacon wedge, house-made tomato relish & fresh chives
- Buttermilk petite pancake with rum, apple, banana compote, earl grey & sour cherry ice cream
- Garlic toasts with cream cheese, smoked salmon, herb panko crumbed egg
Bookings are required online. The brunch cost $55 per person.